Miss me? After almost an entire year away, I’ve decided to get back into blogging. But this time, I’m focusing on what I actually want to write about. I realized that when I started Mitra Loves in 2016 I loved sharing cool tips, new ideas, and my jumbling thoughts on everything ranging from technology to politics to pop culture to organization to whoever was nice enough to read. What I didn’t like about it was taking the perfect pictures for each post and feeling the pressure to write about the typical ‘blogging’ topics (i.e. fashion, cooking, etc). While these things do sometimes excite me + I follow some awesome bloggers in those spaces, that just isn’t what gets me going. So instead, I’m going to write about what I want, when I want. If people actually read my posts that will be the cherry on top 🙂
To bring you up to speed, since my last post I:
- Went to the Oscars + met Priyanka Chopra, fulfilling my Hollywood AND Bollywood dreams
- Turned 24 years old
- Attended my first Bachelorette party for a dear high school friend, and also the first of my friends to get married
- Travelled to Los Angeles, Cancun, Las Vegas, Italy, San Francisco, a few day trips in Washington, Napa, Buffalo, Miami, Toronto, India, Pittsburgh, and most recently, Tokyo!
- Started living by myself
- Launch a company, The Buttermilk Company, which is leading to some other life changes
- Got engaged
- Switched planners 238402348 times — still trying to find my perfect fit!
Here’s to a great 2018!